Adding a Sonos product to an existing system
You can add up to 32 total Sonos products and controllers to your household. To get started adding a new Sonos product to an existing system, follow the steps below:
|If you’ve linked your Sonos players to your Sonos Account, you will be prompted to sign in when adding new products. This will automatically link your Sonos players to your Sonos Account.
If you no longer have access to your email, you can change it by following the steps below:
On iOS or Android: From the More tab, select Settings > Advanced Settings > System Registration > Change Sonos Account
– Place the product in the desired location and attach the power cord, making sure the power cord is properly plugged in.
– Allow a minute for the product to boot up. Once the LED light on the product is flashing green, it is ready to be added. Follow the steps below for the device you are using to set up your new product.
On iOS or Android:
– Open the Sonos app. From the More tab, tap Settings.
– Select “Add a Player or SUB” or “Add a BOOST or BRIDGE” and follow the on-screen prompts to add this product to your Sonos system.
On Mac or PC:
– Select “Add a Player or SUB” or “Add a BOOST or BRIDGE” from the “Manage” menu and follow the on-screen prompts to add this product to your Sonos system.
On a Mac, the “Manage” menu can be found in the toolbar in the top left corner of the screen. On a PC, it is found at the top left of the Sonos application.