Change the Wi-Fi network of Google Home
– Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, or Google Home.
– Open the Google Home app .
– Tap on your Google Home device.
– Tap Settings Wi-Fi Forget Network.
– You’ll be taken back to your Home screen.
– Follow the set up steps to set up your device on a new network.
Note: If the Wi-Fi network that Google Home was connected to is not available, you can Factory Data Reset your device and set it up again with the new network.