Change the Wi-Fi network of Google Home
To change the Wi-Fi network connected to a Google Home device,
– Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, or Google Home.
– Open the Google Home app .
– In the top right corner of the Home screen, tap Devices to see device cards of available Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, or Google Home devices.
– In the top right corner of the device card you’re changing the Wi-Fi network for, tap the device card menu > Settings > Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi network listed is the network you’re currently connected to.
– To change the Wi-Fi network, tap Forget Forget network.
– Tap the back arrow next to Devices (top left corner of app screen) Devices .
– Scroll to find the device card for the Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, or Google Home you want to set up on a new network SET UP.
– Follow the set up steps to set up your device on a new network.