How do I locate my router’s IP address?
By default, your NETGEAR router’s IP address is either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. The computer or mobile device that you are using automatically retrieves the IP address from your router. If your computer or mobile device is using a static IP address, you need to configure your device to retrieve the IP address.
To view your router’s IP address:
– Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to your router’s network.
– Type http://routerlogin.net into your web browser’s address bar.
The login window displays:
– Enter the router user name and password.
– The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays:
– Select ADVANCED.
– Your router’s IP address displays under Router Information.
If you still can’t access your router’s interface after typing the correct IP address into your web browser’s address bar, visit Why can’t I access routerlogin.com or routerlogin.net?.