How to update firmware on your Netgear product
To manually download firmware and update your device:
– Visit www.netgear.com/support.
– Type your model number in the search box.
– If a drop-down menu displays, select your model.
If you do not see a drop-down menu, make sure you entered your model number correctly, or select a product category to browse for your product model.
– Click Firmware and Software Downloads.
– Under Current Versions, select the firmware version that you want to download and then click the Download button.
– Unzip the downloaded file and run the .exe file.
– Follow the onscreen instructions to update the firmware on your device.
Note: If you see a Release Notes link, click it to see what was updated on this release.