Learn about the Nest app
|The Nest app helps you keep an eye on things and stay connected to your Nest products anywhere you have an internet connection.
For instance, with the Nest app, you can change the temperature or view your energy usage on your Nest thermostat, get smoke and carbon monoxide alerts from your Nest Protect, watch Nest camera video footage, and more. All in one place
Get the Nest app:
Here’s what you need to start using the Nest app.
– A free account. If you don’t have one yet, you can create one directly on the Nest app’s sign in screen.
– At least one Nest product.
– A Wi-Fi network that your Nest products will use to connect to the internet.
On a phone, tablet or computer:
The app lets you view and manage all the Nest and Works With Nest products in your home.
– Phone or tablet: You can download the latest version of the free Nest app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
– Computer: Simply sign into home.nest.com using a web browser on a computer. There are a few Nest app features that are only available on a computer.
If you’re having trouble downloading or installing the app, make sure your device meets the requirements to use the Nest app.
On a phone, tablet or computer, the Nest app home screen shows you all the Nest products in your home.
Here you can scroll through your products and select one to manage its features and options.
If you have a Nest camera or Nest Hello, the Spaces view automatically organizes your products according to the rooms you assigned them.
In the upper right corner, the Settings icon lets you:
– Manage your account.
– Manage settings for your Nest products.
– Change settings for features that affect your entire Nest home, like Home/Away Assist.
– Control who can share access to your home with Family Accounts.
In the upper left corner, the Menu icon lets you:
– View important messages from your Nest products or when someone accepts an invitation to share access to your home.
– Switch between homes if you have more than one.
Add and set up new Nest products:
On a phone or tablet, you can use the Nest app to set up new products in your home.
- If this is your first Nest product, tap the Add icon from the home screen.
- If you already own a Nest product, tap the Settings icon , then tap Add Product .
The Nest app will walk you through the process of adding and setting up your new product.
You’ll need to install the Nest app in order to get alerts on your phone or tablet when something happens. You’ll also need a working Wi-Fi internet connection in your home.
Nest notifications appear in the same place that other notifications, like calendar reminders and new emails, are displayed on your phone or tablet – usually at the top of the screen.
For example, you can be notified when your Nest Protect detects smoke or carbon monoxide, when your Nest thermostat turns on your system when your home reaches its Safety Temperatures, or when your Nest camera detects activity.
The Nest app can let you know when any of your Nest products need attention. You’ll need a working Wi-Fi internet connection in your home in order for your Nest products to be able to send messages. For instance, the message might be from Nest Protect telling you its battery is getting low, or the Nest app letting you know someone has accepted your invitation to access your home.
To see these types of messages:
– Select the Menu icon on the Nest app home screen.
– Select Messages .
– Tap a message to see its details. If you want, you can delete messages when you’re done reading.
If a message is important or requires your attention, you can also get a pop-up notification on your phone or tablet as described above, such as when your Nest Protect detects smoke or carbon monoxide.