Rebooting & Factory Data Reset (FDR) for Google Home
Rebooting your Google Home device may fix several issues. There are two ways to reboot your Google Home device.
From the Google Home app
– Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
– Open the Google Home app .
– In Home , tap the device you want to reboot.
– In the top right corner of the device card, tap the Settings .
– In the top right corner of the Device settings, tap the More button Reboot.
Unplug Google Home
– Unplug the power cord from your Google Home device.
– Leave it unplugged for ~1 minute.
– Plug the power cord back in.
Factory Data Reset
A Factory Data Reset (FDR) will reset Google Home to its default factory settings.
Note: This action will clear your data from the device and can’t be undone. You’ll have to set up Google Home again.
Press and hold the FDR button located below the power cord on the bottom of Mini for about 15 seconds. Look for a circle etched into the base. You’ll hear your Google Assistant confirm that it’s resetting Mini.
Google Home Hub