Rebooting Google Home
From the Google Home app
– Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Home device.
– Open the Google Home app .
– In the top right corner of the Home screen, tap Devices to see available Google Home devices.
– Scroll to find the device card for the device you’d like to reboot.
– In the top right corner of the device card, tap the device card menu Settings.
– In the top right corner of the “Device settings page”, tap the More button Reboot.
Unplug Google Home
– Unplug the power cord from your Google Home device.
– Leave it unplugged for ~1 minute.
– Plug the power cord back in.