Removing your music library
If you have purchased a new computer, a network attached storage drive, or simply moved your music to a different folder, you will need to remove the existing music library and point Sonos to the new location.
Removing your music library from Sonos
Sonos Controller App for iOS or Android:
– On iOS or Android: From the More tab, select Settings > Manage Music Library > Music Library Setup.
– Touch “Share”, and then “Remove Share”.
Sonos Desktop Controller App for Mac or PC:
– From the “Manage” menu, select “Music Library Settings”.
– Click on the folder you would like to remove.
– Click – (minus) on a Mac, or “Remove” if you are using a PC and confirm you wish to remove the library from Sonos.