Soundcloud and Sonos
“What is SoundCloud?”
SoundCloud is the world’s leading social sound platform where anyone can listen to, discover and share new tracks from emerging and established artists for free. If you’re an artist, you can create and upload sounds, promote yourself and build a loyal fan base by sharing tracks privately with friends or publicly to blogs, sites, social networks and the entire community.
“Where is SoundCloud available?”
Soundcloud Go+ is available in US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia.
“What features does SoundCloud provide?”
SoundCloud offers both a free and extended experience for creators and listeners on the platform.
SoundCloud Go+ is available for an upgraded listener experience.
Pro, and Pro Unlimited is available for an extended creator experience.
“What SoundCloud features are available in Sonos?”
– Explore by Audio & Music that the SoundCloud community is loving most.
– Stream keeps you updated on who you follow.
– Search by Artist & Track.
– Browse content that you’ve Liked, Playlists you’ve created and Artists that you’ve followed using any SoundCloud native app.
– Like the tracks you are listening to directly from the Sonos Controller App!
– Check out Related tracks and Playlists feature the track you are listening to through the Info & Options screen.
– With a SoundCloud Go+ subscription, you have access to the entire extended catalog on Sonos.
“My Sonos audio is dropping out when I use SoundCloud. What can I do?”
You can find some troubleshooting steps to solve this problem in this article: Audio playback stops or skips