Use Your Voice to Arm Nest Secure
YOU CAN NOW ARM YOUR NEST SECURE SYSTEM OR
CHECK ITS STATUS WITH VOICE COMMANDS!
Here’s what you can say to your Google Assistant:
- * Hey Google, set Nest Secure to Home and Guarding.
- * Hey Google, set Nest Secure to Away and Guarding.
- * Hey Google, cancel security. (must be said within a few seconds of arming your system, and only if you armed your system with a voice command)
- * Hey Google, what’s the status of my security?
When using your Google Assistant with your Nest Secure alarm system, keep in mind:
- *You can’t disarm using voice commands.
- * When you arm through a Google Assistant-enabled speaker (such as Google Home), the speaker will announce how much time you have left and if there are any security concerns.
- * Nest Guard will stay silent.
- * If Nest Secure requires a passcode to set the alarm, you won’t be able to arm using a voice command.
- * Requiring a passcode isn’t the default setting, but you may have changed this setting in the app.
- * You can’t switch from one security level to another using a voice command. Instead, you’ll need to disarm and then re-arm with the security level you want.
- * Nest Secure
- * A device with Google assistant, such as a Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Home Max, Nest IQ indoor camera or smartphone with Android Assistant App
- * Google Home App
- * Nest account must be linked devices in the Home Automation section of the Google Home App
Let us know if you have any questions by emailing us at: email@example.com or calling us at: 360.991.0330
About Dwelling Technologies
Dwelling Technologies specializes in home tech such as:
Home Control & Automation,
Audio & Video Systems
& Home Security & Monitoring
We sell, install and integrate home technology products and services.
We are Certified Nest Pro Installers and Sonos Sales and Installation Partners.
“Your Local Home Tech Experts“