Why can’t I access orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net?
If you can’t access www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net, follow these troubleshooting tips:
– Make sure that your Orbi devices are plugged into an active power source. If your Orbi devices are powered on, the Power LED lights green.
– Make sure that your client device is connected to the Orbi wireless network or to the router’s LAN port. The default WiFi information is located on the product label of your Orbi router.
– If you changed your router’s default IP address, enter your new IP address instead of the default IP address.
– If you’re having trouble connecting to your Orbi network through a wireless connection, try connecting an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your Orbi router.
– Make sure that your modem is connected to the Internet port on your Orbi router.
– It’s possible that orbilogin.net and orbilogin.com are cached in your browser. Try accessing the links using a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
– Try using another wireless device to connect to the Orbi router.
– Power cycle your network devices. For more information, visit How do I power cycle my Orbi network?
– Reset your devices to factory default settings. For more information, visit How do I reset my Orbi WiFi System to factory default settings?.